Friday, June 24, 2011

Thankful for the last 1/3...

   So, Chris and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary.  For some reason, I'm feeling very aware of how long we've been married, and realized that Chris and I have been living life together for 9 out of 27 years.  That's 1/3 of my life - WOW!  I've been thinking about how many things we've gone through, and while pictures only show places we've been, to me they represent the lessons we learned and the things we experienced while we were in those places. 
Couple pictures by Rachel

Chris' 26th Birthday

Chris' Graduation

Our Engagement!

Mom's 50th Birthday

My Graduation


Amy and Matt's Irish wedding shower

Corbett National Park, India

On the train on our way to Woodstock School in Mussoorie, India 

Top Tibba Mountain, India

Indian Independence Day

Summit on Ladakh Trek

Ladakh Trek

Ladakh Trek

Christmas Celebration Supper @ Woodstock

Thanksgiving Celebration, home in India

Twins game

Honeymoon

Calling dads on Father's Day, on our way to honeymoon

Aruba!


Germany boat

Walking through towns of Cinque Terra, Italy

Rome, Italy

Vatican City

Venice, Italy

Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris, France

Sacre Coeur, Paris, France

Switzerland

Vienna, Austria

Hong Kong

Riding a gondola in Hong Kong

Buddhist temple in Hong Kong


Loving us some ice cream, Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Buggy Ride, Ireland

Show in Ireland

Driving the Ring of Kerry, Ireland

Cliffs of Moher, Ireland


Kayaking in Ireland


Eating food with big knives, Ireland castle

Wicked, Chicago




Rachel and Brian's Wedding

OUR WEDDING!

Our wedding again. :)

Matt and Amy's rehearsal dinner

Matt and Amy's wedding

Ed DeBevic's, Chicago

Medieval Times, Chicago
I am very aware that we've been blessed to have some amazing experiences and see some awesome places over the last 6 years of our marriage.  I also know that this may not always be the case.  However, if I get to live life with Chris, we can stay in the same place for the rest of my life and I'll be a happy girl. :) 

Chris Farley - I ADORE you!  
Thanks for the last 1/3 of my life...you kind of rock my face. :)

4 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

This is amazing!! 1/3 of your life?!!! Told you that you should marry this man :)

Wow! What a fun tribute to your darling husband. I love it!

You guys are SO cute together!! I want to go everywhere that you went! I love that you have been so many places together. Very cool.

You are such a great wife Nicole Farley! Chris is a very lucky man to call you his. Your words were so sweet and I love what you said at the end.

I love you!

Matt and Amy Farley said...

I LOVE THIS! You are amazing and I LOVE that you chose Chris! He's amazing!

Mike and Lianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Lianne said...

Awesome post. So glad you two get to go through life together. You guy's have done some serious traveling! We are excited to see the 1/3 go to 1/2 and beyond, God willing. Love, Mike & Lianne