Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Little Moments...

These have been my "happy little moments" over the last 2 weeks or so...

1. Eating a picnic lunch on the floor of a friend's new home.

2. Going boating with family.

3. Morning walks with preggo-friend Sam!

4. Playing sand volleyball and going out for wings afterwards.

5. Reading a Philippa Gregory novels for 3 hours straight.

6. Bootcamp @ 6AM every morning...YEAH BABY!

7. Learning how to grout tile

8. Seeing Marie (an India friend!) and getting to geek-out over music curriculum!

9. Feeling like we might actually be able to do this foster care thing.

10. Walking to the library with a friend and her three kids....and "pinky holding" with Lucy.

11. Panera dates with new friends.

12. Finding Chris and I's "notebook" where we've put all our notes over the years.  Fun to read what we put in there on our first anniversary. :)

13. Making lunch for my husband every day.

14. Introducing green smoothies to my parents, and seeing how much better they're feeling because of drinking them!

15. Getting my very own library card.

16. Bike riding to Chris' work and seeing his new office.

17. Skype date with Kate (India friend!)

18. Talking to my brother...who's just starting his official adult life.

19. Making some serious headway on my "read the bible in a year" plan.

20. Not having anything I have to do. :)

2 comments:

Matt and Amy Farley said...

Hey... I've made lunch for my husband every day, gotten introduced to green smoothies, Got my very own library card, went to see Matt's work, talked to my brother who's just started his adult life job, AND not had anything I HAD to do! We have the same life almost!!!

Rachel Farley said...

This is a fabulous post!! I love every single thing that you've been doing!

You're super awesome!!!

Amy, I love your comment :) So cute!