Monday, June 29, 2009

The real me...ugh!

Today, I am SO STRESSED OUT! You know when you get so physically and emotionally exhausted that even the little things become huge and stressful? I'm definitely there. :) My dogs pooped on our new carpet this morning...nothing difficult to clean up, but I just about hyperventilated. And it's funny, because it's the good things that are stressing us out!

We had someone call about our car yesterday, so we FRANTICALLY and HARD-CORE cleaned it, and showed it at 11:30. And, the dad saw the motorcycle and came BACK to take it on a little ride! They were interested in both, so we're tentatively hoping. Who knows though, still waiting to hear....

Then today we have a house showing at 12:30! The problem is, we still have the "necessities of life" here, but ALL our furniture (we have a bed, a card table, a small couch and a chair still in the house!) is gone. So, lots of stuff with nowhere to put it. That's what I'm doing this morning, and for some reason it's STRESSFUL!

So, I'm trying to remember that these are great things, and WE PRAYED FOR THIS! The jury is still out on whether or not my reminders will take. :)

*We got to meet up with a couple from Kansas that are also heading to Woodstock this summer! We had supper and had a really nice time...it felt SO good to meet them, and we felt much calmer about things after talking with them. They haven't sold their cars yet either, and didn't have a renter yet for their house...so, maybe we're not alone!

**My brother-in-law called me with an observation about my profile information...the first sentence starts with "I am currently ending my life...." Have no fear, it's not as it sounds!

Okay, deep breath. Here I go!

1 comment:

Amy LaVonne said...

Nicole... I know that you can do it because you have the big guy above on your side and He has it all under control. He's just sitting and laughing about how stressed you are because He knows that it's going to be fine. :) I LOVE YOU SISSY!

Here's my address....
Aqua View Inn
Attn: Amy and Matthew Stellmaker
4909 Hispaniola Ave
Panama City, FL 32408