Thursday, June 04, 2009

My Special Poem

A while ago I wrote about a poem that one of my Special Ed. girls gave me. I wrote one of my favorite sentences in a previous blog, but I definitely think it's best in context. Some is so SO sweet, and will always touch my heart. And other parts are so SO funny, and will always make me laugh hysterically. :) Ah, the unexpected...


Mrs. Farley

Mrs. Farley is the best teacher ever. She is #1 friend I ever known. She is always there for me when I am down and she helps me to smile. I don't know what to do with out her. She is nice, sweet, fun, pretty, and good at music. She is the coolest teacher to hang out with. She is the one famous music teacher ever. I never want to forget her because she is the one famous person I ever known. You are the Queen Of The Wind because you are so beautiful. You make my day. You always put a smile on my face and you help through. I will miss you and I love you Mrs. Farley.
Have fun through these days.



Yep. Precious. Didn't know I was the Queen Of The Wind, did ya.

2 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

Frame it and put it up somewhere in your house!

What a sweetheart! I love it.

Pam Schmidt said...

Beautiful Nicole! We never know who or how deep we will touch another's life. AND
Tell me how I can get a playlist up on my blog?
Praying for you and Chris as you prepare for another great adventure in touching the lives of others.