Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Abe says HUSTLE!

We've all heard the saying, "Good things come to those who wait." As I'm noticing my tendency toward impatience I've often quoted that to myself lately, as we wait for the house to sell or put off buying something as we wait for a better deal. Apparently, though, this quote has suffered some Americanization over time. The official quote is...

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle."

Interesting how we change things to meet our needs, huh? I decided I'm just going to claim the quote I need to hear at the moment. Impatient? Version 1. Lazy? Version 2. :)

Now go hustle!

2 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

Freaky!!

I just heard the real quote the other day and thought about blogging about it... Crazy!!

Brian said Murrial would always tell him this quote- the first part of it only though. So when I told him he got a real kick out of it. He said she would always tell him when he wanted to Jet Ski and such.

I will never say this quote again to those who are single :D

Love you and claim it girl!

Angela said...

cute! oh, and I love the music on your blog too! I love reading this :)