Sunday, June 14, 2009

I love my...

Sister-in-law! Rachel is my sister-in-law that I love DEARLY. We've had some really fun times lately, so this blog is dedicated to the good times of Rachel and Nicole.

Last weekend we had a father's day celebration for Chris' dad, so we were all together. Naturally we spent time playing fetch with the three big dogs (Shelby, Lexi, and Sam), and the dog's ball ended up in the Farley's pond. Have no fear...Rachel is here!

As you can see, the water is DISGUSTING! I was a camp counselor for three years, and was still shocked that she got in.

Note the shocked expressions: I don't think Tom and Yvonne really knew how crazy Rachel can be when she puts her mind to it!

Smile pretty...now go take a shower!

And THEN, this weekend we had a FULL day of Rachel/Nicole fun. Here was our schedule:

9:00 AM --- Pedicures!


10:00 AM --- Head to GAP for some SWEET deals on clothing for India. I got a pair of dark gray, light gray, and khaki pants for $19.99 each. Usually I would think it was kind of silly to blog about a pair of pants, but these are THE PERFECT pants....and have ultimately solved my problem of what to wear to work in India! Truly, my heart felt eased. :)

11:30 AM --- To Panera to have breakfast with Bekah, Ava, and Jessica. FUN!


12:30 PM --- NOSE-PIERCING! Still can't believe I did it...Rachel held my hand the whole time. She took all the pictures, I'm sure they'll be on her blog some time soon. :)

2:00 PM --- We went to see Mamma Mia! It was really good...

Rach, you're a stud and I love you. Thanks for such a great day, and happy 2-year anniversary!

4 comments:

Amy LaVonne said...

I bet that was an incredible day. I loved seeing pictures of it on here. I wish I could have been there. I love you sister and can't wait to hang out with you again sometime.

Rachel said...

You are awesome!! I LOVE this! I am going to put those up tonight. It was a great day with you! Yeah for yuck ponds- I didn't even find the silly bone. But, it was fun and I always love surprising you guys :D

Love you!!!

Rachel said...

Oh and FYI I have a cooking blog now :D Click on my comment to see! EHHHHHH!!

STEPHANIE. said...

You guys are so cute!!...congrats on the nose piercing! I am sad I want to get mine redone now. :)