Friday, April 22, 2011

Kindergarten Concert: "The Missing Tarts"

Since I'm throwing myself back into the blogging world with gusto, I thought I'd offer a play-by-play of our recent concerts. :)  Here are some highlights from the Kindergarten Concert! 

"The Missing Tarts: a Mother Goose Mystery!"
The Queen of Hearts has lost her tarts....which Mother Goose character can help her find them?!?!
The Queen of Hearts


 Hickory Dickory Dock


Cobbler, Cobbler



 Hey, Diddle Diddle



 Wee Willie Winkie


 
Little Bo Peep/Baa Baa Black Sheep


Bow, Wow, Wow


Humpty Dumpty
*I just thought he was cute holding the door - could almost be a humpty dumpty, ready to fall off. :)


Jack Be Nimble


Twinkle Twinkle Little Star/Star Light, Star Bright


Itsy Bitsy Spider


The Queen of Hearts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And some other fun moments!








Although there were some VERY naughty boys on stage (and I had to stop the program once to remind them how their "concert hands" and "concert eyeballs" and "concert lips" should act!), they were AWESOME!  They narrated, sang, and acted out their own program... and for kindergarten, that's pretty impressive!

4 comments:

k said...

wow, i'm impressed! these kiddos are cute. and i'm glad you were able to do songs from class rather than learning extra stuff. i love the shoe hammers. hah!

Rachel Farley said...

YOU are amazing!

I need to see this video :)

I am so proud of you Nicole! You're incredible and I want to come to your music class. Love you girl!

Unknown said...

I SO WANT YOU TO BE MY KIDS' TEACHER!!

Kristin said...

Nicole - as a parent, I WAS SO IMPRESSED with the way you handled the naughty boys during the concert! You were calm, cool and professional. My kiddos LOVE you and concerts are FUN! We're so lucky to have you on staff at R-S.