Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Home Stretch People. Buckle Down!

I've been feeling a little MIA in the last couple of days, I feel like my brain has checked out. But don't worry...I dramatically checked BACK in today, and I realized that we're leaving in less than 1 week. WHOA! So, I'm posting my processing. Just a warning, proceed with caution.

Schedule/To-Do's for the Next Week:

Wednesday Night:
5:30 PM Show truck
OFFICIAL India packing done
Last "fun" ride on the motorcycle

Thursday:
9:00 AM House-showing
Final house packing done
Visit court house about changing car title
Power of Attorney documents drawn
To-Do list done
Talk to my sister :)

Friday:
9:00 AM coffee with a student
Mow the lawn
11:30 AM lunch with a student
1:00 PM Mom here to finish packing/cleaning
5:00 PM Move out of the house/move to Stellmaker's house
Drop off keys to realtor
Drop off car and motorcycle to new owner/do transaction

Saturday:
9:30 AM Chris and Nicole pictures with Rachel :)
Katie Steveson's wedding!!

Sunday:
Mom's birthday party
Skype call with the Stellmakers
Skype call with Tom & Yvonne
Going-away party with Small Group

Monday:
Go through ALL paperwork
Pay final bills
Send forward of address to businesses
Have supper with my cousin and his family (YAY!)

Tuesday:
Mom's birthday! Fun girl's date
Move India stuff to Farley's
Hang with Tom, Brian, and Rachel

Wednesday:
7:00 AM leave for airport
10:15 AM fly to India

*Prayer request: Please continue to pray that God will sell our truck and house...not a big thing for our big God!

**Praise: Between when I wrote that last statement and now, we showed our truck...and it SOLD! He drove away with it, and we have the money. God is teaching us about faith. WHOA.

***Praise: I went in to the doctor's office today to get a follow-up CT scan...and I'm TOTALLY normal and health. YAY!

WHOA, I feel blessed. More processing later!

5 comments:

Maria Lovin said...

Praise God for your good health! Sounds like you have a packed and very fun last week of events. I pray God keeps working out details for you in His perfect timing. Enjoy the memories you're making in these last few days, don't forget to pack them up and bring them with you too :)

Erika said...

Oh wow!!!! What an incredibly busy, emotional yet fun filled week you guys have! I will pray for you as you do the finishing packing/paperwork etc and as you say all your goodbyes!

STEPHANIE. said...

wow, your time to leave is coming so fast! congrats on the sales, and I love your new blogger look. so cheerful, just like you! :)

Kelli B said...

Nicole that's AWESOME that the truck sold!!!! Keep holding onto that faith about the house.

ONe week??? Crazy! I'm so excited for your time in India, and the life adventure and lessons you will learn in the coming year.

Unknown said...

Yay small group party! We had so much fun with you guys. Good luck and our prayer are with you over the next few days.