Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Cuties

We had a GREAT Easter weekend up at my Papa's house. Papa is planning to move in to my parent's house as soon as it's livable (they're currently building a house...hopefully be in by September!), so this was the last Easter hosted by Papa, so we tried to make it a big event. We had 19 of us in all, and 3 little kiddies! We ended up spending a lot of time with my cousin Erik, his wife Laura, and their beautiful two kids Olivia and Soren. Here are some highlights.

Saturday night was bath night, to get all cleaned up for Easter Church!

Almost the whole family came to Papa's in time for church.

Cute CUTE CUTE family. Soren's so happy here!

Amy and Chris were swinging Olivia after church.

We had a really fun Easter Egg Hunt. Here's Soren....

And Tyler (another cousin's beautiful boy!)...

And Olivia in her cute Easter outfit.

We had to put four tables together to fit everyone, and it was beautifully decorated by the ladies of the family.

Olivia decided she wanted to practice taking pictures, and these are some of my favorites!

Me with my little easter basket...
My Aunt Sue's better side (she's probably not happy with me for posting this...sorry!)


Papa's washer/dryer combo...didn't know your daughter was so artistic, did you Laura!?

Papa's "beautiful" comforter. According to Olivia, "It's beautiful pictures...So beautiful."

We loved spending time with everyone in my family over the weekend. It's amazing how quickly the craziness of life steals time from us...and before we know it, we haven't seen our family in months! This was a great reunion, and I left feeling blessed to be a part of this family.

4 comments:

STEPHANIE. said...

cute cute fun!Your parents are building a house?

Kelli B said...

I love your too-cute hat.

The Paine Family said...

Yes, I must agree those are adorable Eater cutie- looks so fun I wish we could have been there!

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

Those are some great photos Nicole! I think you really captured the fun weekend! That long table was so fun! And yes, Olivia is very artistic with that comforter shot! :-) We too were so blessed by that fabulous weekend!