Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BIRTHDAY!

So, my birthday was a while ago, and it was a great celebration. I wanted to share the letter that my hubby wrote me...he's a keeper!

**FYI: I love gushers! And, Chris gave me a bunch of money to go toward sky-diving in the next couple of months, so he became creative and came up with a poem called...

"Nicole the Gusher"
by Chris Farley

My wife is like a gusher because she's very sweet,
My wife is like a gusher because she smells good 'nuff to eat.
My wife is like a gusher because she's softer than wood,
My wife is like a gusher because she makes me feel good.
My wife is like a gusher because she's soft in the middle (I don't know if I like this one!)
My wife is like a gusher because if you squeeze, might get piddle.
My wife is like a gusher because there's more than you think,
My wife is like a gusher because because they're gone if you blink.
My wife is like a gusher because she loves them so much,
My wife is like a gusher because she's soft to the touch.
My wife is like a gusher because she's so cool,
My wife is like a gusher because you find them at school.
My wife is like a gusher because they make you say, YEA!
My wife is like a gusher because It's Her Birthday!

He then proceeded to write me an actually sweet card, but I loved his creativity. :)

He also sent me flowers and a balloon at school...



And brought me home a cake (which was gone by the time I took pictures!)

AND...I have enough money to go sky-diving! Quite exciting :)

3 comments:

Kelli B said...

Chris is so stellar! I love it, that he made something so unique for your b-day! (Happy late birthday, PS!)

That's awesome about India - I'm so excited you guys are heading in that direction! I love it, and love how you are walking forward in faith.

Crazy about Joanna - so exciting!!! So are you going to be here for the wedding, or will you have left already?

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

yeah, he's a stud. :) The wedding's in September, right? We're leaving July 15th...so I think we'll be gone! Maybe we can call from India though, I hate missing things like that! That's the only bad part...we won't be gone forever, but we know we will miss things, inevitably. Hard!

STEPHANIE. said...

haha, way to go Chris!..yum gushers. :)