Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Halloween = Ridiculousness


Totally ridiculous.

We got invited to a costume party over Halloween, and in true Farley fashion, waited until the day-of to figure out what we were going to wear.  One of our friends had said in passing that we should dress up as “trailer trash” (I hate that term, I’m so sorry!), and we eventually thought it would be pretty funny.  While I resist the stereo-type and know it’s totally ridiculous, it was fun to pick up all the ridiculous extremes and put them into one outfit.  For this reason, our ensemble included 1) a beer bottle held by a very pregnant me (not actually that big, and not actually any alcohol!), 2) wearing curlers and a wife beater, 3) my shirt saying “are you my baby dady?” with an arrow to my “belly”, 4) Chris sporting a fu-man-chu, and 5) Chris’ shirt pointing to his biceps inviting everyone to the “gun show”.  

I know - it's really scary.

All the guys!

I swear, we're still the same people!


Like I said…totally ridiculous!

2 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

I can't stop laughing. Your face in the first picture is absolutely hilarious. I love you guys so much.

Erika said...

This is HILARIOUS!!!! Love it!!!