Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Before and After Pictures

I am feeling SO good about my room at school!  And those of you who talked with me during those weeks before school started will know that this is a miracle.  We got home on July 25th, and I was in my room from July 27th until school started...EVERY DAY!  At the time I was really stressed out, but now I am SO thankful that the work is done and I can enjoy it.  Yay!

___________________________________________________________________

"Before" pictures...
 









 

____________________________________________________________

And "after" pictures!

 

9 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hooray! Good for you Nicole, what a bright cheery room-
p.s. before and after's make my heart go pitter-pat...keep em' coming:)

Angela Thayer said...

Wow! Everything looks SO great! Hope your year goes well! :)

Erika said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I LOVE it!!!! :) Can I please PLEASE be in your class?? Everytime I'm having a bad day, I'm going to look at these pics...I love before and after pics :)

The Paine Family said...

Oh so cute? Can I be your student? That is a busy schedule!

Amanda Seibert said...

oh my word, looks great! can i be in mrs. farley's class too?? ;-)

k said...

WOW, that is amazing. i love all of your ideas and wish that I could do some of them here! like... having all those percussion instruments!!! things are going really well here, and i am loving this job a lot more than i thought i would. it helps that they're all adorable :) hey--what's that thing with the towels and the bowls with notation? it looks fun! i still don't have a shelf for the orff instruments.... but i think it will happen eventually. the pillows have been a LIFE SAVER, though. i hope you're liking yours too :) I should take some photos for you, too--it doesn't look that much different, but there are some new posters and stuff. let's talk SOON!

love, Kate

Amy LaVonne said...

HEY!!! You did such a good job! It looks amazing! I just need to come spend a day with you now and see you strut your stuff! :)Love you!

Rachel Farley said...

I agree with EVERY comment!!

I want to see you in action too :)

It looks so so good Nicole!!

I love the posters and the paint around the boards.

I think you are awesome!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! You did such a great job. I wish Lexi and Clay coul dhave you for a teacher!