Monday, June 21, 2010

Off We Go!

This last week has been crazy. :)

Amy and I have filled our time to the brim, I've said good-bye to Mussoorie and lots of our friends here, and we did the majority of our final/Ireland packing last night. And today we're head out for 4 1/2 weeks of travel: Leh Ladakh, 8-day trek in the high Himalayas, Amritsar/Golden Temple, Dharamsala, Agra, Ireland. I'm feeling excited and overwhelmed by all our upcoming experiences!

And with that, I'm signing off for at least 3 weeks! Family, we'll e-mail as much as we can so you know we're safe. Much love!

3 comments:

Erika said...

This sounds like SUCH a blast!!!! Seriously, what a once in a lifetime experience you are in the midst of right now! :) I hope you have soooo much fun with your sister and hubby!!! :) Can't wait to hear all about it when you're back!!

Anonymous said...

I LovE seeing the pictures and reading your comments. Thanks for your great communcation. I am SOOOO excited for you. Thanks for planning all of this. I am praying for sweet time together, sweet communion with the AmazingCreator of all that is, sweet laughter with each other and sweet sleep at the end of the day. I love you immensly. Mama

STEPHANIE. said...

Nicole! I love reading all your awesome crazy adventures! I usually read them via iphone and dont get the chance to comment because it would take too long on the phone. So here I am about to comment about post and post of coolness and now you may not get it because you will be traveling. :) ha. Have so much fun!...and Happy 5th anniversary. :)