Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rest for body and soul :)

This weekend I did NOTHING. And, when I say nothing, I actually mean A LOT...but I did it ALL by myself! (and of course, my wonderful husband!). I came home right after school on Friday, and didn't see another non-husband member of the human race until late Saturday night when our neighbor stopped over to say hi. It was seriously wonderful.

So, I spent all of Friday night and Saturday working on school stuff....things that I've been struggling to find time to do for over a month, and this weekend I found it! It's been a struggle to figure out what each grade should be achieving each quarter, but I now feel quite organized and on top of things. :) It feels SO good!

Not much to tell about the weekend, and it feels wonderful to have not much to say about the weekend. And, I really love my husband a lot!

This next week is a short week ended by mid-quarter break, and we're going to Goa with Yvonne and Rachel! Haven't thought much about the actual trip, but have thought a LOT about getting to be with family again!

Later ya'all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously love you, miss you and adore reading about what you aren't doing and what you hate...

I wish I was coming with Y and R...and I know you will have an amazingly delightful time. I am asking God to forgive me for being incredibly jealous and coveting the fact that they get to hug you all they want very soon.

i love you! mama

A@mir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A@mir said...

Dear Nicole,

First of all I want to thank you, for being my constant source of inspiration..

There are so many odds+betrayal+downfalls in my life..But when I read your posts, they talk so much about life..The Little Things about your life..Reading your every post, I feel there is so much in life, so many of its aspects that makes life worth living.

Thanks a lot for being my hope..Please keep this blog alive n keep adding your little things :)

And enjoy Goa..Its a great place to chill out..Rent a bike for 150rs and have fun around Goa..But return back soooon 2 WSS(coming on sunday..right !! guess how do i know??)

Life is Beautiful Nicole and thanks for reminding me this..

Wishing you and Chris a great and happy life ahead..Tons of good wishes and love..

Take Care.

AmberNDahl said...

Loved reading your post! I'm so glad you have such a wonderful husband who treats you so great! Such a blessing!! God bless your trip to Goa!

A@mir said...

Hello Nicole,

How are you and Chris?? I m waiting eagerly since Sunday evening for your Goa Trip post..Rachel has already put it on her blog :)

Take Care..