Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things I DON'T like...

I officially DO NOT like how humid everything is here! Or rather, how humid our home is. I can't put on clothes without feeling like I'm going to get sick...they're all cold and damp! It's officially DUMB. There's my rant for the night. :)

On a happy note, this weekend looks like it should be quite wonderful. I'm excited for some down time, maybe extended date time with Chris?! Hanging at a coffee shop?! Getting ready for our guests and traveling to Goa!

2 comments:

Amy LaVonne said...

You know what I DON'T like... You not being here! :( But you know what I do like... You Being There! (just because it's what you've always wanted) YEAH FOR A RELAXING WEEKEND!!!

Mike and Lianne said...

We hope you have a great (if damp) weekend. -Mike