Sunday, August 28, 2011

Book #14-18: Thank you Audible!

 Book #14: "Catching Fire"
by Suzanne Collins



Book #15: "Mockingjay"
by Suzanne Collins


Book #16: "The Final Empire: Mistborn"
by Brandon Sanderson


Book #17: "The Well of Ascension"
by Brandon Sanderson


Book #18: "The Hero of Ages"
by Brandon Sanderson


Now that school has started, I'm really realizing how little time there will be for reading.  I've always listened to some audio books that Chris got through his Audible account, but lately I've been listening every spare second I have - especially during those mindless tasks.  I'm going to try and talk him into letting me get my own account so I can get books that I want, but recently I've enjoyed the "Final Empire" books (another fantasy trilogy) while cutting out endless feet of lamination at school. :)

While I'd much rather be actually reading the books, I'm realizing that part of life is learning how to adapt...so for now, I'm "consuming" books instead of reading them...and hopefully I'll still be able to meet my yearly book goals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel Farley said...

I love audio books!

Good compromise for actually reading, although there is something about flipping pages that will never get old!

Good post!