Sunday, January 03, 2010

Quick Update...

Well, our time in the "states" is coming to an end. :) I've spent the last couple of hours packing, Chris is finishing up some computer work, and tomorrow morning we crawl on a 16-hour flight to India, then make our way to HONG KONG to visit my cousins! We are SO excited, and are looking forward to some serious sight-seeing and quality time with Christine and her family.

This trip home has been a whirlwind, and once I finally get to sit down, I'll find a good 20 posts just from the last couple of weeks. But for now, I'm going to enjoy being here, spend time with my family, and thank God for His many blessings.

_________________________________________________________________

Sneak Peak: I'm going to do some editing of the family pictures we got taken over this break, but here's my favorite one. :) No editing needed!


2 comments:

Kelli B said...

Super Cute!

Nicole, I'm sad. I didn't know there was a going away thing yesterday, until I got into work and onto Facebook this morning :( I've had a nasty head cold so havent left the house for 5 days, until this morning.

I am so so so sad i missed you!
Know that the Burriers have your photo on our fridge, your prayers in our heart, and enjoy your blog so we can stay updated on your travels :)

STEPHANIE. said...

I am loving this family picture! So cute!..Ill bet it was hard to leave everyone, but hey at least you will not be in below zero temp! brrr! :)happy 2010!