Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Homeward Bound!

I'm assuming you all remember the movie "Homeward Bound"...well, today Chris and I are LIVING that adventure! We're both as excited as puppies, wagging our on-existent tails, jumping up and down...because today we get to GO HOME!!!

We'll be attending last minute meetings until 11:00, then taking a taxi to Delhi at noon with our two friends Jenny and Megan. I'm SO excited about the taxi ride, since we'll get to see the countryside in such a new and up-close way! It is, however, a 9 hour drive...hopefully no one gets carsick!

And then we fly out at 12:55 AM, fly non-stop to Chicago, 2 hour layover and then on our way to MSP to meet my family. WAHOO!

We are feeling so blessed and excited...Iowa/snow/family/friends/big hugs, here we come!!!!!

2 comments:

STEPHANIE. said...

yay! That is so exciting!!!Havve a fantastic Christmas! :)

Erika said...

You have been such an inspiration to me, Nicole!! We are currently moving to a completely different life as well and as I've seen God work through your lives, paving the way to go to India, I have full confidence that he will continue to work out the details in our move as well! How exciting that you're probably home right now, enjoying time with your family!!! :) Have a wonderful Christmas!!