Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Elementary Music Games...

SO, this is the last week of school at Woodstock before the kiddies go down, and it's FILLED with Christmas Carols, laughter, cookies, secret santa exchanges, elementary plays, movies being watched in classes (we watched Sister Act 2 in Middle School Choir today!), and...end of the semester PARTIES! We're having parties in elementary general music this week, and I decided to find some games for the kids to play. That way we could have a party AND keep learning. Here are some of my favorites!!!

Piggy Saves the Music

Flying Instruments

Orchestra Game

12 Steps Game

Treble and Bass Clef Space Invaders

Lines and Spaces Battleship

Create-A-Critter

Compose Your Own

These are great stress relievers, and I think you should ALL try them out, no matter your musical background! Needless to say, we had a blast in class (they especially liked the piggy game). :) I really like my job...


No comments: