Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Feeling very thankful...

In the spirit of Thanksgiving - and in the general spirit of thankfulness, I'm feeling especially thankful for our country today, as I read these two articles.  Despite our country being very secular at present, it was founded on Christian values - and those values still shine through in our freedoms.  

Christian Areas Targeted in Baghdad Bombings

China Jails Tainted Milk Activist

I've been thinking a LOT about our country during the recent elections, and am glad to see that when needed, Americans still know how to stand up for our rights.  :)

2 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

You inspire me to be smarter and an all around cooler and more with-it person.


I ♥ you

Suzi Stellmaker said...

you never cease to amaze me. Thanks for reminding me of the good stuff! I love you - Mom