Friday, November 26, 2010

For the love of iGoogle...and other things.

Totally random, but I LOVE iGoogle.

For those of you that don't know, iGoogle is a way of organizing your "interests" into a homepage that fits you.  So, for example, I have my e-mail, facebook, a to-do list, the weather, the time/date, BBC top stories, CNN top stories, and a Bible Verse of the Day.  You can also create your own "custom" look...I have one for my school e-mail that has bright colored music notes.  SWEET!

I think you can set up your own iGoogle page at www.google.com/ig - OR, just google "igoogle", and it'll come up. :)
__________________________________________________________

On a totally unrelated note, here's an article that REALLY got me thinking/praying for the muslim world, and the Christians that are facing persecution in the midst of it.  We NEED to be praying for the persecuted church, and we so often forget how blessed we are to live in a country where freedom of religion is a right. 
__________________________________________________________

And last but not least, you REALLY need to check out this video about Jonah and the Whale. :)  My papa showed it to us today - it's kind of long, but TOTALLY worth watching.  This girl is so young...really impressive!

No comments: