Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Days

Today was my last day of regular school...All I have left now is semester tests, show choir auditions, and teacher work days. I did cry during my "good-bye" speech, but surprisingly did really well! Here are some pics we took today. Can we say goofy? These kids are so so dear to my heart...

Thank you all for a WONDERFUL first teaching experience. It's been an honor to work with you, and I will always keep the memories I've gained and lessons I've learned close to my heart.

2 comments:

STEPHANIE. said...

such fun kiddos...Ill bet you iwll be missing them. I am loving the skydiving pics! Looks like so much fun!!! Im a little jealous. :) You are livin it up girl!

TheFrazers said...

Nicole,
Drew and I had NO idea the two of you are moving to India. What an incredible opportunity and adventure! Any idea on how long...which city will you be living in. Oh, please send us a prayer card. We are so thrilled for you!