Friday, May 29, 2009

The Gift of Time

Today was show choir auditions, the last day I had student interaction at school. I got to spend the whole day with the new choir director and his family, and feel VERY good about leaving the program and the kids in his hands. Praise Jesus!

At the end of the day one of the show choir girls brought me a present from the varsity show choir...they gave me a beautiful fossil watch and a fake baby chick that cheaps with a motion censor. They thanked me for giving them so much of my time, and wanted to give me the gift of time...and they got it engraved. Every time I look at the time, I'll get a Webster City hug.

2 comments:

Kelli B said...

That is SO SWEET! It's beautiful, and such a meaningful gift. Especially the chick :) Oh man!!!

Amy LaVonne said...

BEAUTIFUL...just like you! :) By the way, I love the new blog format!