Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What I've Learned...

I feel like these last four weeks (has it really been that long?!) have been a sweet crash course.  Here are some if the things I've learned...


1. My husband is an awesome dad.

2. They don't call it the "Ring of Fire" for no reason.

3. I can leak out of every hole in my body...simultaneously.

4. Will can explode out of every hole in his body...ALSO simultaneously!

5. I feel an unbelievable amount of happiness 
when my son passes gas.

6. It's entirely possible to stare at the same beautiful 
face for an entire afternoon.

7. Almost anything can be done with one hand. 

8. I am NOT the boss!

9. 3 diapers in 3 minutes = normal.

10. My whole life is changed. 

11.  Grandparents are totally awesome.

12. No matter how much you fight it, exhaustion will eventually turn you into an irrational crazy person.

13. People are extremely generous...especially when they get to buy cute baby clothes!

14. Sometimes a mother's intuition beats the baby books.

15. There's nothing better than a good long snuggle.



And here's a picture to make your day a little happier. :)


2 comments:

The Paine Family said...

#16 You are one awesome Mamasita!
xoxo

Samantha said...

Keep going strong momma!!!!