Monday, January 24, 2011

And on a lighter note...

I just bought this hat today, and I'm TOTALLY in love!


I saw one just like this at Carlos O'Kelley's the other night, and Chris had to physically restrain me from ripping it from the girl's head and running out the door...but I was looking on Etsy for some (late!) Christmas presents today, and just stumbled upon it.  YIPPEE!  It was meant to be! 

And - after I wrote that last post, I went to the doctor and found out I have strep throat.  
That deserves a "I'm sorry you have strep" present, right?!

5 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

Yes, you deserve that.

Please post a picture of yourself wearing that asap. I bet it's as cute a evs :) on

The Paine Family said...

adorable. sorry about the yucky strep ); by the way I love how you change your blog background- way to keep things zesty!

STEPHANIE. said...

it's yellow! Your fav!...oh boy i had not been on blogger in a while and had some catching up to do. Chile looked awesome!
Hope you are feeling better. :)

Amy LaVonne said...

AHHHHH!!! I love these hats and I bet you look ADORABLE!!

Brian said...

Although the hat looks very cute, I hope you got a discount. It looks as though they forgot to sew the top of that hat on!