Friday, July 09, 2010

Ladakh Landscapes

As we've been organizing our thoughts about the trek/travel time, we (Amy and I) decided to do different types of posts (mostly for our family members, who are of course obligated to read both!). SO - I'm going to post general picture groups while Amy will outline the daily events. This trip was a DREAM...I think you'll be able to see why. :)
____________________________________________________________________

LADAKH LANDSCAPES
_____________________________________























The pointy peak in the middle of the back of the picture if K2...not a bad view, huh?!

4 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

Are you kidding me?!!

Are these your photos????!!!!!


I am going crazy with jealous rage right now :)

I have nothing else to say other than God is beautiful and I will never forgive you for doing something this amazing without me.

Ok... I would have hated it for the most part ;)

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!

How incredible.

I will forgive you because I love you so much.

But really?!! I just wish I could have seen it for myself.

Maybe we need a backpacking trip.

I will just bring a bed :)

LOVE YOU!

Rachel Farley said...

The pictures are amazing, if they are your PROPS!!!!

STEPHANIE. said...

wow!!!!!!! These photos are absolutely beautiful!!!! Stunning! So professional! Good work!
:)

Maria Lovin said...

These pictures are AMAZING!!!!!!!! WOW!