Monday, October 12, 2009

InterHouse Sports Day...

This last Friday we had the InterHouse Sports Day, which was basically an "our school only" track meet...and it was great fun! It was a BEAUTIFUL day...one of the nicest we've had since we've been here. Chris manned the high jump, and I was in charge of registration in the afternoon. I didn't feel quite as connected to the races as I did for the last cross-country day (because the elementary school wasn't involved in this day), but it was still SO much fun!


The Eagle team mascot. :)



Loving life. :)







2 comments:

Amy LaVonne said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to hear all about this and all the other fun things that you have done since I talked to you last. :)

STEPHANIE. said...

that is such a cute picture of you and Chris! :)