Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Some Little Things...


Overlooking Paris.


Death can be beautiful sometimes...


In Ireland.


Names of victims from a holocaust.


A violinist on the streets of Prague.


A cemetary in the Jewish Quarter.


True love in Venice.


Picturesque!


Titled: Naked boy choking goose.


Cinque Terra beauty.


Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes...and ages!


I love this one...


A mossy wall on a Switzerland mountain.


Parisian lighting outside the Louvre.


The world's biggest summer sausage.


A little Italian cutie!


Apparently, the Swiss' drinking fountains are a little different.


The Swiss' slugs are a little different too.


Anyone up for climbing the Eiffel Tower...in a thunderstorm?!


We're at Versailles on the first day of our Europe vacation, and we saw Kent Goodroad, a fellow music major from UNI! What are the chances?!



Some of the most BEAUTIFUL little Costa Rican girls ever. Aren't they cute?


A street fruit market in Paris.


A Costa Rican national holiday...apparently it comes with huge puppets!


When life is simple.

These are some of my very favorite moments, and I thought I'd share them on my first blog with pictures. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Beautiful photos! I didn't even know you had a blog!

So...I am feeling girl and emotional, and listening to the music on your blog, and then seeing the picture of the "True Love" couple...I actually teared up!
And then...the statue choking the goose. Hilarious.