Saturday, November 03, 2012

Seriously: Why IS there SO MUCH LAUNDRY!?

I guess a blog is about documenting your daily life, so I've decided to fully embrace the new roles in my life and just go for it!  Some day I know I'll look back at these posts with fondness, remembering some "in the trenches" moments.  :)  

Now, from this and my last post, those of you with a keen eye for detail may be able to sense a theme in my life.  Inquisitive minds want to know: Nicole, why do you have so much laundry?  

Reason 1: Chris

(The plane has nothing to do with this post, I just like this picture!  Note the ridiculously huge remote control hanging from his neck...that's my man!)
Yes, I am married.  Have been for 7 years, so this first reason shouldn't surprise me.  I guess I have a lot to be thankful for actually, because compared to his brother MATT FARLEY (love you brother!) Chris produces very little dirty laundry!  :)


Bigger Reason 2: Will

SERIOUSLY, could this boy get any cuter?!

Who knew such a little guy could make so much dirty laundry?!  Case in point: note the slobber beginning to creep down his shirt...washing machine here we come!


BIGGEST Reason 3: CLOTH DIAPERS


Ah yes, the REAL culprit.  I am LOVING using cloth diapers, but I wasn't quite prepared for how many loads of laundry would be added to my life!  Wouldn't change it though, I'm a serious fan.  (more to come on that later!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for steamboat springs real estate

Visit my blog: com.br