Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Vanilla Bean...

It's official...Vanilla Bean Woodwick candles are my favorite candles in the world. I've been without for a good 6 months now, but got a new one yesterday and it's been burning ever since. It's about the little things in life!

Here's another little thing...I love my students. There are moments I wish they would rush quickly past the high school years and save me from the world of drama I live in, but mostly I think they are absolutely wonderful. I guess that's probably not such a little thing though, since they're kind of my life right now.

And last little thing of the day...Chris got me my own laptop! It's nothing new or special, but it's MINE! And I can promise you, this site will be visited much more frequently from now on.

My dog Lexi just farted...hmm.

I'm going to see Legally Blonde tomorrow!

I love Sara Bareilles' voice.

Later.

No comments: