Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Initial Blog

So, I've decided to join the ranks, and get my own blog. Most of you that know me will know that "maintaining" and "keeping up on life" are not my strong suits. I hate even brushing my teeth...how boring! But, I've removed blogging from that genre, and here I am! I know, I know...lucky you.

Here's everything you'll never want to know about me!

A Few of My Favorite Things:
1. Thin Mint Blizzards
2. Hot Apple Cider on a cold day
3. Fall
4. The smell of country
5. Family
6. Cozy sweaters
7. A page-turner novel
8. Eric Whitacre choir pieces
9. Cuddling with the hub
10. Puppies
11. Hanging with best friends

My Job: Choir director at Webster City

My Passions: People, family, Jesus, traveling, music, organizing stuff, scrapbooking, phone talking, painting rooms.

My Hub: Chris is my favorite person in the WHOLE WORLD, and is my rock in this world. What would I do without him? Don't know!

My Life: I get up early, teach all day, stay after school, clean, and go to bed late. Between everything, I DREAM. Oh yeah, and I get summers off. :)

And, that's that. Check back later, gators!

No comments: